POLICIES AND COMPLIANCE
ACFID Interim Full Member and signatory to the ACFID Code of Conduct
The Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) is the peak Council for Australian not-for-profit aid and development organisations. This Life is a signatory to the ACFID Code of Conduct, which is a voluntary, self-regulatory sector code of good practice. As a signatory, we are committed and fully adhere to the ACFID Code of Conduct, conducting our work with transparency, accountability, and integrity. Information about how to make a complaint can be found at www.acfid.asn.au
This Life is currently an ACFID Interim Full Member and anticipates becoming a Full Member in November 2020.
This Life is an international development organisation that respects, protects, and promotes human rights for all, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, indigeneity, disability, age, displacement, caste, gender, gender identity, sexuality, sexual orientation, poverty, class, or socioeconomic status.
In compliance with the ACFID Code of Conduct, This Life makes the following organisational documents, policies, and information available.
- Governance, structure and responsibility organisational chart
- This Life’s partners and their roles:
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Privacy Statement
- Policy Manual
- Child Protection Policy
- Counter-Terrorism Policy
- Non-development Activities Policy
- Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment Policy
- Partner and Affiliated Organisations Policy
- Grievance and Dispute Resolution Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Fraud Risk Management Policy
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment Conduct Policy
- Equal Opportunity, Valuing Diversity, and Affirmative Action Policy
- Communications Policy
Feedback and complaints
- Feedback and Complaints Policy
- To lodge a complaint about This Life you can
- Lodge a complaint alleging a breach of the Code with the ACFID Code of Conduct Committee. Please note that complaints must first be raised with This Life prior to submission to the ACFID Code of Conduct Committee.
- Sexual exploitation abuse and harassment – incident report form
- Sexual exploitation abuse and harassment – incident report form (Khmer)