POLICIES AND COMPLIANCE
This Life is an international development organisation that respects, protects and promotes human rights for all, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, indigeneity, disability, age, displacement, caste, gender, gender identity, sexuality, sexual orientation, poverty, class, or socio-economic status.
In compliance with the ACFID Code of Conduct, This Life makes the following organisational documents, policies and information available.
- Audited financial statements
- Governance, structure and responsibility organisational chart
- This Life’s partners and their roles:
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Privacy Statement
- Child Protection Policy
- Non-development Activity Policy
- Partnerships Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Data Protection (Privacy) Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Fraud Risk Management Policy
- Discrimination, Bullying and Sexual Harassment Policy
- Equal Opportunity, Valuing Diversity, and Affirmative Action Policy
- Communications Policy
Feedback and complaints
- Feedback and Complaints Policy
- To lodge a complaint about This Life you can
- Lodge a complaint alleging a breach of the Code with the ACFID Code of Conduct Committee. Please note that complaints must first be raised with This Life prior to submission to the ACFID Code of Conduct Committee.